HOME > 합격후기 > 합격후기

Thank you! (외국인 2종 보통 합격 후기)

페이지 정보

작성자 Markel 댓글 1건 조회 318회 작성일 19-11-05 22:32

본문

• 합격날짜2019.10.30
  • 총소요시간10일 (기능1 주행2 합격)
  • 면허종별2종보통

First of all, I want to mention that even though they didn't have much experience in teaching to a english speaker before they really did a great job, and I passed both driving exams with great confidence.

우선, 비록 선생님들이 영어를 말하는 사람에게 가르친 경험이 많지 않았음에도 불구하고, 나는 두 가지 운전 시험을 모두 정말 휼륭하게 아주 자신 있게 통과했다는 것을 언급하고 싶다.

I found the place searching a bit on internet. The location was really convenient (just beside Busan Nambu Driver License Test Site) and the price quite fair.

나는 인터넷에서 그 곳을 조금 검색해 보았다. 장소는 (부산 남부운전면허시험장 바로 옆) 정말 편리했고 가격도 꽤 괜찮았다.

Because my korean is not good yet I was specifically looking for an indoors training academy, where I would be able to stop and ask questions freely without the pressure of being in the actual road.  

내 한국어가 아직 서툴기 때문에 나는 특히 실내 운전 학원을 찾고 있었는데, 그곳에서 나는 실제 도로에 있는 부담 없이 자유롭게 멈추고 질문할 수 있었다.

The teachers were kind and helpful from the beginning. With little korean we could arrange the schedule (by the way, they have a highly flexible schedule) and they were able to explain me everything I needed to know on how to take the exams.

선생님들은 처음부터 친절하고 도움이 되었다. 한국어를 거의 하지 않고도 우리는 일정을 잡을 수 있었고(그런데, 그들은 매우 융통성 있는 스케줄을 가지고 있다) 그들은 내가 시험 보는 방법에 대해 알아야 할 모든 것을 설명할 수 있었다

Overall it has been a possitive experience and I would undoubtedly recommend to anyone who wants to get the driving license in Korea to join this academy.

전반적으로 그것은 개인적인 경험이었고 나는 의심의 여지 없이 한국에서 운전면허를 따고 싶은 사람들에게 이 학원에 들어가라고 권하고 싶다.

댓글목록

관리자님의 댓글

관리자 작성일

Markel, congratulations on your driver's license, thank you so much for leaving me a message after passing the exam. We were not good at English, but thank you for laughing and understanding. I hope you always drive safely. ^^

마르켈, 운전면허증 축하해요, 시험에 합격해서 저희한테 메시지를 남겨줘서 정말 고마워요. 우리는 영어를 잘하지는 못했지만, 웃고 이해해줘서 고마워습니다. 항상 안전운전 하세요. ^^

상호 : 부산실내운전연습장 남부실내운전면허교실| 대표 : 김진옥 | 사업자등록번호 : 501-09-10611 | 주소 : 부산광역시 남구 용소로21번길 5(대연동) | Tel : 051-621-0288

관리자로그인 현대이지웹 바로가기